Tetris Effect: Tetris Like You’ve Never Seen It, or Heard It, or Felt It Before
Tetris Effect amplifies the magical feeling of total immersion by surrounding you with fantastic, fully three-dimensional worlds that react and evolve based on how you play.
A CHALLENGE FOR THE MIND AND A FEAST FOR THE SENSES
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing, making for a game you’ll want to experience over and over for days, weeks, and months. The core of the game is still Tetris—one of the most popular puzzle games of all time—but like you’ve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before.
GORGEOUS IN HD, 4K, OR VR
Whether in full HD on a standard display with a PlayStation4 system, or in razor-sharp 4K resolution with a PlayStation4 Pro system, or in fully-immersive 3D via the optional PlayStationVR support, Tetris Effect’s gorgeous imagery, evocative sounds, and engaging gameplay add up to an unforgettable experience.
• Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation, or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
• Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
• Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PlayStation4 Pro system), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
• Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and online features to be revealed before launch.
• A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability. From the people who brought you stylish hits like the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines: legendary creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi, and the developers at Monstars Inc. and Resonair.