Tech

Exploding Electronic Cigarette Breaks a Man's Skull

Tallmadge D'Elia, a 38-year-old American living in the US, lost his final life to the explosion of electronic cigarettes that burst into the skull.

Otopside to D'Elia found two pieces of electronic cigarettes in his skull.

The lifeless body of the young man was found by the firemen in the burning bedroom of his Florida home.

The electronic cigarette that caused the death of Tallmadge D'Elia was reportedly produced by the Smok-E Mountain company

The stagnating death of these minds, which were recorded as 'accidents', was the first loss of life in America due to electronic cigarettes It thought to.