Migraine, which may lead to symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to light and noise, and emotional distress, has a negative impact on the life of many people. This problem, which is called as severe headache among the people, has not been fully resolved. It is seen as migraine attacks caused by genetic factors and neurological problems. This problem, which causes a person a complete nightmare, can trigger migraine, high temperatures, extreme temperatures, windy weather, seasonal changes, stress, irregular nutrition and various diseases. But what are the ways to get rid of migraine pains ? If the migraine attacks are recurring continuously, the drugs are sometimes not the solution. At this point, it is important for the patient to take measures to prevent migraine and alleviate pain.
Sometimes migraine attacks may occur from crowded places, and occasionally excessive noise. Causes of migraine can also cause attacks. Various factors such as stress, hunger, fatigue, irregular nutrition are factors that increase the severity and frequency of pain. Getting to know your migraine attacks and identifying the causes of pain will be helpful in controlling the disease. Less sleep, water consumption, even caffeinated beverages may cause migraine attacks to be frequent. You can try the note-taking method if you need to determine the factors that cause migraine. You can try to stay away from everyday life by taking note of what you do, what you eat, what you drink, or what you are experiencing these days.
Any event, sudden changes or external stimuli can trigger migraine pains. Occasions that sometimes vary between 4-8 hours, sometimes can last up to 2 days. Regardless of the duration, the severity of migraine headaches negatively affects the whole person's life. What are the things to do to get rid of migraine pain ? First you need to limit the consumption of chocolate, salami, sausage, sausage and caffeinated beverages. Other measures you should take for migraine are:
- Stress should be avoided to avoid migraine attacks. Avoiding stress at home, at work, at home or in your daily life is important to avoid migraine pains.
- Control your sleep patterns. Each individual should sleep between 6-8 hours.
- In windy weather, headache may increase due to lodos. Avoid going out in as little weather as possible.
- Take care not to skip meals and to eat regularly. Be sure to limit the consumption of foods that trigger migraine.
- Remember that sharp smells trigger migraine. Avoid prolonged exposure, especially in airless environments
- Stay away from loud, bright light, loud spaces.
- Exercise regularly. An open-air walk, especially for 30 minutes a day, will be useful in preventing migraine attacks.
- You can get psychotherapy support. This is especially important in determining the causes of migraine and solving psychological problems, if any.
- Spend more time with your friends and the social environment.
- You can also try methods such as meditation and acupuncture to get rid of migraine . It is important to use these drugs regularly for patients with severe migraine. Although the use of the drug is not right, the use of drugs during the fight against migraine is essential. However, most people use drugs unconsciously without the advice of a physician. Note that this is wrong and should not be used as long as it is not recommended by the doctor.