Tech

A Man Was Hospitalized By Injecting Mushroom Tea Into His Blood

A man living in the United States injected tea brewed with hallucinogenic mushrooms into his blood, using an interesting method to treat bipolar disorder. The patient, who was admitted to the emergency room, was discharged after being treated in intensive care for 22 days.

A man living in the usa from hallucinogenic mushrooms the tea he brewed, injecting into blood He took a great deal of trouble. It was observed that the fungus cells grew in the blood of the patient who was taken to the emergency room.

Patient whose name is not disclosed, multiple organ failure was treated in the intensive care unit for 22 days and although he was discharged to antibiotic and antifungal therapy has to continue.

Applied to this method to get rid of bipolar disorder

mushrooms

Psilocybin is used for the treatment of many diseases such as fungi, depression, anxiety and substance abuse. However, such treatments, of course under the supervision of doctors needs to be realized. The aforementioned patient, in an article, was told that teas brewed from hallucinogen-containing mushrooms were also affected by diseases such as bipolar disorder. that it has a positive effect he learned.

RELATED NEWS

WHO Announces Rapidly Spreading of Mutated Coronavirus Variants

The man who wants to apply the same treatment in his own home, after brewing the tea, thanks to an injector. injected mushroom tea into his blood. In the following days, after experiencing problems such as stomach upset, numbness and yellowing of the skin, his family in such a way that you cannot put two words together found. The patient, who was found to have respiratory failure in the lungs after being taken to the emergency room, was taken to intensive care.

Until, He got rid of hallucinogenic mushrooms in his blood on January 11 but he has to continue his antibiotic and antifungal treatment for much longer. The doctors who investigated the case warned that fungal treatment without supervision could be very risky, as seen in this patient.