In August, Xiaomi introduced the Redmi Note 8 series in China. The company listed the 4GB variant of the Redmi Note 8 Pro on its TENAA, which initially offered 6GB and 8GB RAM.
The 4th largest manufacturer in the world in the smartphone industry Xiaomimanages to attract attention with its mid-top segment smart phones. A few months ago, the company launched the Redmi Note 8 series in China, and the smartphone series entered the Indian market a few months later. Redmi Note 8 Pro when it was released, it had two different RAM options: 6 GB and 8 GB. According to an emerging listing today, Xiaomi plans to add another option for the Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Xiaomi has made a new listing on TENAA's website. M1906G7T has a Redmi Note 8 Pro model number. 4 GB RAM option seen. An official announcement from Xiaomi has not been issued for the smartphone that has received TENAA certification. There is also an announcement of the future of a new variant in any way before the company lists it. had not.
Redmi Note 8 Pro – Technical Specifications
- Screen: 6.53 inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G90T
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (f / 1.9) wide angle main sensor, 8 MP (f / 2.2) ultra wide angle lens, 2 MP (f / 2.4) macro lens, 2 MP (f / 2.4) depth sensor
- Front camera: 20 MP (f / 2.0) wide angle main sensor
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery, 18 W fast charging
- Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11, A-GPS, GLONASS, GSM, LTE, Bluetooth 5.0
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie based MIUI 10
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, White
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
When it comes to launching the new Redmi Note 8 Pro variant, which Xiaomi has listed on TENAA, whether to be released There is no information about. This is only a listing for now, but in the coming days Xiaomi made the official variant with an official description. may announce.