Almost four months have passed since 2019 and the only question that the global crypto community has not decided yet: top Which Altcoins showed the best results since the beginning of the year? Geç
we will look at some of the most growing digital currencies since the end of the year (for example, the coins with reasonable market capitalization crypto ]
The most profitable subcoins
- VestChain: VEST gained a great 95% gain over the past few weeks
- Bitcoin Cash: With a recent 24-hour market move, the price of BCH rose by 89.66%.
- IOST: IOST, which was encouraged by the launch of the network about a month ago, recently experienced an increase above 66%.
- Dogecoin : This is the beginning of the year After the slower months, DOGE has again experienced a breakthrough, the cost of token has increased by 60%.
The most widely accepted subcoins
Another important issue to consider when talking about the most effective currencies of a particular market is ın acceptance rates yana d. In this context, a study by Weiss shows that TRON EOS and WAX are among the most popular sub-entities on the market today. Moreover, these currencies have been able to make profits even in the crypto-bear market in recent years.
- EOS – The local volume of the currency has increased from 7,000 to 4.6 million per day
- TRON – TRON production increased from 3.000 to 1.9 million in the same period.
- WAX – The project recently reported that its bandwidth has increased to 6 million
Altcoins are less associated with Bitcoin
In a recent study, the correlation of most of the digital assets with Bitcoin remains strong until last year;
In the light of this study, many experts are developing the crypto market now, and people are not only older products (Ethereum, Tron, Ripple, etc.). , Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc.), claiming a number of different projects.
You can keep up to date on our Telegram channel, our Instagram account, our Facebook page, and our Twitter account.
It does not constitute any investment advice. The author and kriptoparahaber.com are not liable for your profit or loss arising from the investments you are making. The investment is ultimately based on many foundations such as knowledge, knowledge, experience, research, and personal decisions.