Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to make and add stickers to WhatsApp? A new application will allow you to do this job.
If you installed the latest update, you’ve seen the custom stickers feature from WhatsApp. WhatsApp gives us a bunch of stickers, but you can go to the Play Store to download other stickers. But there is one thing we think might be more fun: creating your own Whatsapp stickers.
You can make your own stickers with Sticker Maker for WhatsApp. Here are the explanations for how you can do this.
– Go to Google and download ”Sticker Maker for WhatsApp“.
Open the application and press and tap Create a new stickerpack. After pressing, enter the name (top) and author name (below) on your screen and press ”Create StickerPack button.
– You must first create the cover photo of your package. You can take a photo by clicking on the top frame or select a photo in your gallery.
– After selecting a photo, cut out the places you don’t want and press Yes, Save Sticker.
– Since we created the cover photo of your package, we can continue. Repeat the previous step by clicking on other frames. You will create your own decal package. Finally, select ğ Publish Sticker Pack Son.
Warning: You must create at least 3 stickers to create a sticker package and add to WhatsApp.
– As you share your package, all you need to do is to add your stickers to WhatsApp by clicking pp Add to WhatsApp “below. The process is complete.
– Finally open WhatsApp, press the smiley face mark on the left and go to the tab. You can now send your own stickers to your friends.