The countdown has begun for the National Quality Days event to be held on March 8-10. In the event, where many different surprises will be held, C level managers will be in front of the participants.
Turkey’s most active business career and one of the club for 23 years, organized by the Quality and Productivity Club National Quality Dayswill continue to inspire young people this year with its special speakers.
With the theme of “the top” 8-9-10 MartNational Quality Days to be held in Istanbul will host leaders from different sectors and different fields. Participants will have the chance to have one-to-one communication with companies between sessions while listening to special speeches.
Some of the companies and names that will participate in the event:
- ASELSAN CEO Prof. Dr. Haluk Görgün
- McDonald’s CEO Oğuz Turkey Flyers
- Visa CMO Unit Gönülşen Özyürekli
- Koton CEO Dr. A. Bulent Sabuncu
- Şişecam General Manager Prof. Dr. Ahmet Kırman
- Gratis CEO Özge Doğan
- Subway Turkey Senem Aracıoğl the fact CFO
- Samsung CMO Ömer Barış Gökpınar
- -Aras Cargo General Manager Utku Ayyarkın
- Koçtaş CEO Devrim Kılıçoğlu
- Daikin CEO’s Hasan Önder
- Aysel Aydın, Vice President of Hayat Kimya Strategy and Marketing
The 23rd National Quality Days will host many surprises in the event evenings as well as the speeches of these names. Trainer seminars and panel sessions, interactive fairground with direct communication with companies, workshops and more A full 3 days awaits the participants. For more information about the event and to register here, to ask questions to the speakers here you can click.