In two measurements, an Open-RAN cellular network performed poorly with LTE. It is unclear whether it is due to the technology or the poor coverage. (Long Term Evolution, Network)
You may also like
About the author
- heise + | Upcycling via Raspi: Use old printers & scanners with modern operating systems
- Which Category of Mobile Application Will Earn More in the Next 5 Years?
- heise offer: heise security webinar: Ways out of the Windows security nightmare
- Apple Bans Anti-Vaccine Dating App
- What was. What will. From the brain gain and the weighting of personal characteristics