T. C. The Ministry of Health has announced quarantine worshipers for 14 days at home for people from a country with corona virus detection. If these rules are followed, the rate of spread of the epidemic in our country is expected to be kept under control.
Corona virus (Kovid-19), which causes various precautions to be taken all over the world, finally it spread to our country. This event, announced at the press conference held by the Minister of Health, Fahrettin Koca, causes new measures to be taken in our country. After this announcement, T.C. The Ministry of Health shared an infographic from its official Twitter account.
14 Day Rule This infographic explaining is a rule that all the public should pay attention to the slowing of the spread of the virus in our country. New Coronary Virus Home Monitoring (Quarantine) Rules Especially people who come from other countries or have suspicions should pay attention to the rules shared with the name.
What is this 14 Day Rule?
According to the statement made by the Ministry, the last Within 14 days If you came from one of the countries with Kovid-19 disease –fever, cough, for 14 days, even if you do not have signs and symptoms such as respiratory distress you should not leave the house. If you have to leave home, you should definitely use a medical mask and if possible avoiding public transport required.
The rules you should be aware of while you are at home during this process are as follows:
- Do not accept visitors.
- If possible, stay in a separate room.
- Ventilate your room frequently.
- Never leave a medical mask in the common areas of the house.
- If possible, use separate toilet and bathroom.
- If there are no separate toilets and bathrooms, always wear a mask in these areas and clean them after each use.
- Provide frequent hand hygiene. (Wash your hands with water and regular soap or rub them with an alcohol hand antiseptic)
- Separate your items such as plates, glasses, towels, do not share.
All of our people who are at risk of corona virus are expected to comply with these rules announced by the Ministry of Health. As a country if we are united, the rate of spread of the disease significantly slow down and we can survive with minimal damage until treatment is found.