A curfew has been declared in 30 metropolitan cities and Zonguldak for 2 days starting today. With this decision, the Ministry of the Interior announced the institutions and individuals exempt from the curfew.
Announced late yesterday evening 30 metropolitan and in Zonguldak after the curfew has been announced Ministry of Interiorannounced the rules on the ban. With the statement, the ban will be exempt the people became clear. According to the statement made bakery in which bread production is made or places producing bakery products will remain open.
The Ministry of Interior made the following statement for the new decision:
“30 provinces with metropolitan status (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir), with the exceptions stated below between the dates of 10.04.2020 at 24:00 and 12.04.2020 at 24:00. , Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, Izmir, Kahramanmaras, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Mugla, Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Sanliurfa, Tekirdag, Trabzon, Van) and all citizens in the provincial borders of Zonguldak. will be banned."
The persons and institutions made by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and exempted the curfew are as follows:
Open Business, Enterprises and Institutions
- Bread production is made oven and / or workplaces licensed for bakery products,
- All health products and medical supplies workplaces where (including medical masks) are produced,
- Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies,
- Required for the maintenance of compulsory public services public institutions and organizations (nursing home, elderly care home, rehabilitation centers, emergency call centers, etc.)
- To be determined by governorships / district governorships, one for each 50.000 population gas station and veterinary clinics,
- Natural gas, electricity, oil Large facilities and businesses operating strategically in the sector (Tüpraş, thermal and natural gas power plants)
- PTT, Cargoes distribution companies, etc.
- Animal shelter, farms and care centers,
Citizens Under Exception
- Managers, officers or employees of the “Open Office, Business and Institutions” included in the heading (2) of this circular,
- TBMM employees,
- Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security,
- Emergency call centers employees,
- First degree relatives funeral burial those who will perform their transactions and participate,
- Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining supply systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions,
- Transfer of products and / or materials the logistics Those who are in charge of domestic and international transportation,
- Newspaper, radio and television those working in their organizations,
- Elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children's homes, etc. employees of social protection / care centers,
- PTT, cargo and water distribution company employees,
- Iron and steel industry, etc. establishments operating in sectors, bakery, cold stores employees in places where work is obligatory,
- At risk of deterioration agriculture and livestock they will work in the harvest of their products,
- Vehicles and employees involved in the distribution of bread produced in bakeries,
- Under the coordination of the Red Crescent blood and plasma donation with an appointment for.
It is essential that all citizens stay in their homes, with the exceptions specified.