Make a steady part-time income from options trading month after month!
If you are a beginner to the world of options trading, this is the only book you will need to learn the basics of the game and to start earning a handsome income consistently every month.
This book is for every person who wants to venture out into options trading to earn a steady part-time income with minimal risk.
Here’s what you get to learn from this book:
- What stock options are in simple terms!
- The various types of options and the common terms used in options trading.
- The underlying principles of options trading using easily-understandable scenarios.
- Insights into why anyone should trade in options.
- Basic mistakes made by newcomers and how to avoid them.
- 6 great strategies you can use to consistently make profits while controlling your risk exposure.
- Case studies illustrating the working of each strategy.
As an added bonus, this book also gives you access to worksheets you can use to calculate the potential returns and risk exposure for any strategic trade you want to get into or to even just carry out paper-trades!
This book adopts an unsophisticated approach to teach options trading to just about anybody and therefore, if you are looking for a place to start learning about options trading and how to earn off it, look no further!
DISCLAIMER : PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BUYING THIS BOOK
This book is a beginners’ guide targeted at readers who are completely new to options trading. This guide will teach a reader the basic principles of options trading and some of the most useful strategies used for trading options in simple layman’s terms. While the concepts taught in this book are globally applicable, the case studies used in this book, to illustrate examples of each strategy, are of trades executed in the Indian stock market, and therefore, the currency used in these trades is the Indian Rupee (₹) – the local currency. The main chapters of the book show some generic examples in US Dollars ($) to cater to the wider audience though. READERS NEED TO BE AWARE THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT CUSTOMISED FOR THE US STOCK MARKET AND IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR A BOOK THAT ADDRESSES TRADING ON the NYSE/NASDAQ OR USES CASE STUDIES OF THE SAME..
(as of May 21,2019 14:27:15 UTC – Details)